Cole Swindell revealed 10 rescheduled dates for his Down to Earth Tour, which will resume in October. Originally scheduled dates in March and April were postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hardy and Trea Landon will serve as support, with Jon Langston joining the boys on the final three dates.
“We were so disappointed to have to pause the Down To Earth Tour but it was the absolute right thing to do for the safety of our fans, our band, crew, families and public in general,” said Cole. “I am happy to say we have been working hard over the past few days to get these dates rescheduled and get this Down To Earth Tour back out in front of the fans. Me, Hardy, Trea and Jon have a lot of exciting things still in store.”
Tickets purchased for the original tour will be honored for the rescheduled dates. For any further ticket inquiries, please reach out to point of purchase.
Down to Earth Tour (rescheduled dates)
- Oct. 1 | Macon, GA | Macon Centreplex Auditorium- Hardy, Trea Landon
- Oct. 2 | Jacksonville, FL | Daily’s Place- Hardy, Trea Landon
- Oct. 3 | Fort Lauderdale, FL | TORTUGA Festival*
- Oct. 8 | Dubuque, IA | Five Flags Center – Hardy, Trea Landon
- Oct. 9 | Peoria, IL | Peoria Civic Center Theatre – Hardy, Trea Landon
- Oct. 10 | Grand Rapids, MI | 20 Monroe Live- Hardy, Trea Landon
- Oct. 11 | Louisville, KY | Palace Theatre – Hardy, Trea Landon
- Oct. 22 | Sioux Falls, SD | Sanford Pentagon – Jon Langston, Trea Landon
- Oct. 23 | Park City, KS | Hartman Arena – Jon Langston, Trea Landon
- Oct. 24 | Kansas City, MO | Uptown Theater – Jon Langston, Trea Landon
photo by Curtis Hilbun, AFF-USA.com