Forget spring cleaning. Miranda Lambert is doing a little fall cleaning in the name of charity.
Miranda has curated an eBay charity auction that features more than 400 lots of her clothes, jewelry, accessories and more in support of her MuttNation Foundation, which Miranda and mom Bev started in 2009. The foundation has successfully raised millions of dollars to aid organizations, government institutions and entities that build animal shelters for better care and increased pet adoption.
“I know it’s Halloween, but this is all treat and no trick,” says Miranda. “It’s just a great way for everyone to have fun while helping animals.”
Miranda’s Closet eBay Charity Auction starts on Oct. 31 at 7 p.m. CT and ends on Nov. 10 at 6 p.m. CT.
A second auction takes place from Nov. 10 at 7 p.m. CT to Nov. 17 at 7 p.m. CT.
All of the net proceeds from the auction will benefit shelter pets through the MuttNation Foundation. Some of Miranda’s favorite items include:
- GRLFRND Blue Denim Distressed Cut Off Jean Shorts
- Free People Black Faux Leather Side Zip Shorts
- RE/DONE LEVI’S Faded Black Denim Skirt
- rag & bone Black Suede “Denny” Skirt
- Show Me Your Mumu White Floral Print Tie Strap Crop Top
- Isabel Marant Black Lamb Leather Studded Shorts
- Saint Laurent Black Fringe Lamb Leather Mini Skirt
- Alice + Olivia Pink Embroidered Sleeveless Dress
- Frye Grey Leather Fringe Detail Stacked Heel Ankle Boot
- Kendra Scott Gold-Colored Thin Metal Crescent Necklace
photo by Curtis Hilbun, AFF-USA.com