Chris Young revealed the track listing for his upcoming seventh studio album, Losing Sleep, which is slated to drop on Oct. 20.
In addition to co-penning every track on the 10-song offer, Chris enlisted the help of top songwriters Chris DeStefano, Josh Hoge, Cary Barlowe, Corey Crowder, Liz Rose and more.
“Every album you make as an artist, you want to continue to grow,” Chris said. “And you also want people to be in love with it. That’s such a difficult thing to balance, but I think there’s a little bit of something for everybody on this record.”
Losing Sleep follows Chris’ 2016 holiday album, It Must Be Christmas, and his 2015 Billboard No. 1 album, I’m Comin’ Over, which spawned three No. 1 hits, including the title track, “Think of You” and “Sober Saturday Night.” Like the two aforementioned albums, Losing Sleep was co-produced by Chris and Corey Crowder.
The album’s title track, which was released as the lead single in May, is currently No. 25 on Billboard’s Country Airplay chart.
Losing Sleep Track Listing and Songwriters
- “Losing Sleep” – Chris Young, Chris DeStefano, Josh Hoge
- “Hangin’ On” – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
- “Holiday” – Chris Young, Cary Barlowe, Johnny Bulford, Corey Crowder
- “Radio And The Rain” – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
- “Where I Go When I Drink” – Chris Young, Tyler Reeve, Trent Tomlinson
- “She’s Got A Way” – Chris Young, Cary Barlowe, Corey Crowder
- “Leave Me Wanting More” – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, John Pierce
- “Trouble Looking” – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Liz Rose
- “Woke Up Like This” – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
- “Blacked Out” – Chris Young, Josh Hoge, Jon Randall