Almost two weeks after announcing the title of his upcoming third studio album, Current Mood, Dustin Lynch has revealed the track listing and songwriters for the album’s 13 tunes.
But if you’ve been paying attention to Dustin’s social media posts over the last few weeks, some of the song titles may look familiar. Dustin has been posting photos of himself wearing t-shirts emblazoned in what turned out to be song titles, lyrics and the album’s sequence.
Take a look at a few recent Instagram posts below that divulge the song titles to tracks 10, 9 and 5: “Party Song,” “State Lines” and “Here We Come,” respectively.
In addition to featuring seven songs co-written by Dustin, Current Mood boasts tunes from a host of other top songwriters, including Ross Copperman, Rhett Akins, Jon Nite, Josh Osborne, Craig Wiseman, Ashley Gorley and more.
“This album is a glimpse into the last three years of my life . . . the travel, the adventures, the relationships and the personal growth,” says Dustin. “I think this is the most personal release I have done and I’m really excited to share with everyone my Current Mood.”
Dustin will also embark on a headlining tour—The Ride or Die Tour—in support of the new album. Kicking off Nov. 3 in Fayetteville, N.C., the tour will visit 15 cities from New York to Los Angeles and wrap on Dec. 17 in Grand Rapids, Mich.
Current Mood Track List & Songwriters
- “I’d Be Jealous Too” (Dustin Lynch, Ross Copperman, Jon Nite)
- “Seein’ Red” (Tully Kennedy, Kurt Allison, Steve Bogard, Jason Sever)
- “Small Town Boy” (Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip, Kyle Fishman)
- “Why We Call Each Other” (Dustin Lynch, Lee Miller, Ross Copperman)
- “Here We Come” (Dustin Lynch, Zach Crowell, Jon Nite)
- “Love Me or Leave Me Alone” (Dustin Christensen, Chris Gelbuda)
- “Back On It” (Brent Anderson, Will Weatherly, Smith Ahnquist)
- “I Wish You Were Beer” (Jon Nite, Josh Osborne, Justin Ebach
- “State Lines” (Dustin Lynch, Kyle Fishman, Andy Albert)
- “Party Song” (Brett Tyler, Craig Wiseman, Morgan Wallen)
- “New Girl” (Dustin Lynch, Zach Crowell, Ashley Gorley)
- “Why Not Tonight” (Dustin Lynch, Jimmy Robbins, Jon Nite)
- “Sun Don’t Go Down On That” (Dustin Lynch, Ross Copperman, Jon Nite)
main photo by Daniel Vorlet