Chase Rice will hit the road this fall for his Eyes on You Tour.
The 14-date trek will kick off on Nov. 2 in Eugene, Ore., before making additional stops in Detroit, Atlanta, Indianapolis and more. The tour borrows its name from Chase’s current single, which is currently No. 49 on Billboard’s Country Airplay chart after seven weeks.
“Our fans have been singing ‘Eyes On You’ back to us at the top of their lungs all summer long,” says Chase. “They made it a hit at our live shows before it even got to radio, so it’s only right that we name this the Eyes On You Tour and bring our show back to the people who have been so supportive all along.”
Eyes On You Tour
- Nov. 2 | McDonald Theater | Eugene, Ore.
- Nov. 3 | The Knitting Factory | Spokane, Wash.
- Nov. 6 | Ace of Spades | Sacramento, Calif.
- Nov. 10 | Doheny State Park | Dana Point, Calif.
- Nov. 30 |The Criterion | Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Dec. 1 | Billy Bob’s Texas | Fort Worth, Texas
- Dec. 6 |The Filmore | Detroit, Mich.
- Dec. 7 | Ground Zero | Traverse City, Mich.
- Dec. 8 | Boondocks Pub | Springfield, Ill.
- Dec. 13 | Music Farm | Charleston, S.C.
- Dec. 14 | Buckhead Theatre | Atlanta, Ga.
- Dec. 15 | Coyote Joe’s | Charlotte, N.C.
- Dec. 21 | Joe’s Live | Rosemont, Ill.
- Dec. 22 | 8 Seconds Saloon | Indianapolis, Ind.
photo by Tammie Arroyo, AFF-USA.com