Jason Aldean is turning his tastes to the restaurant biz on Nashville’s Lower Broadway.
Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar will open at 305-311 Broadway in June.
The 27,000-square-foot, four-story entertainment complex will feature music on every floor, 250 dining seats, live entertainment, Southern food and six bars, including a rooftop bar.
“It’s pretty cool to finally have my own spot downtown where people can go and have a good time,” said Jason. “We’ve been working on this for a while and I’m looking forward to having everyone in town for CMA Music Fest help break it in.”
Additional features include:
- Live music on two floors every day
- Largest outdoor patio on Broadway
- Panoramic view of the Nashville cityscape from the rooftop bar
- Menu created by chef Tomasz Wosiak (mix of his Southern-cooking favorites, steaks, pastas, salads and more)
- Two giant video walls for sports and music videos
- Mezzanine level with an official store packed with memorabilia, T-shirts, hats, jackets and more
Jason’s new Nashville venue will follow in the foodie footsteps of Alan Jackson (AJ’s Good Time Bar), Dierks Bentley (Whiskey Row), Florida Georgia Line (FGL House), John Rich (Redneck Riviera) and Blake Shelton (Ole Red).