Following the release of From A Room: Volume 1 in May 2017, Chris Stapleton announced that Volume 2 will be released on Dec. 1.
Taking its name from Nashville’s historic RCA Studio A—where it was recorded in 2016 with producer Dave Cobb—Volume 2 will feature nine songs. Seven of the nine songs were co-penned by Chris, including “Tryin’ to Untangle My Mind,” which was released today (listen below).
From A Room: Volume 1 debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Country Albums chart and No. 2 on the all-genre Billboard 200 chart. It remains the best-selling country album of 2017 and recently won the CMA Award for Album of the Year.
From A Room: Volume 2 Track List & Songwriters
- “Millionaire” (Kevin Welch)
- “Hard Livin’” (Chris Stapleton, Kendell Marvel)
- “Scarecrow in the Garden” (Chris Stapleton, Brice Long, Matt Fleener)
- “Nobody’s Lonely Tonight” (Chris Stapleton, Mike Henderson)
- “Tryin’ to Untangle My Mind” (Chris Stapleton, Jaron Boyer, Kendell Marvel)
- “A Simple Song” (Chris Stapleton, Darrell Hayes)
- “Midnight Train to Memphis” (Chris Stapleton, Mike Henderson)
- “Drunkard’s Prayer” (Chris Stapleton, Jameson Clark)
- “Friendship” (Homer Banks, Lester Snell)
photo by Jason Simanek