In February, Jerrod Niemann promised us a new album by the fall. Well, he’s a man of his word.
Jerrod’s fourth major album, This Ride, will drop on Oct. 6. The 13-song offering features current single, “God Made a Woman,” as well as his previous single, “A Little More Love,” featuring Lee Brice. The album boasts more than a dozen top songwriters, including Ashley Gorley, Chris DeStefano, Shane McAnally, Rodney Clawson, Josh Osborne, JT Harding, Craig Wiseman, Ross Copperman, Dallas Davidson, Natalie Hemby, Jimmy Yeary, Chris Janson and more. Jerrod co-wrote two tunes, including “I Ain’t All There,” which features Diamond Rio.
“I felt like we used half of the instruments, but got twice the sound [on the album], and the notes that are there are just as important as the notes that aren’t there,” says Jerrod to Nash Country Daily. “This album, it breathes. Not only was I lucky enough to collaborate with my good buddy Lee Brice, I reached out to Diamond Rio and they came in and sang on a song too—and just brought it to a whole new level.
“This Ride represents a journey of life and music, and where it’s led me today as a man and an artist. These songs either dig up some old yesterdays or make me look forward to tomorrow. That’s why I’ve never been more excited to share This Ride.”
This Ride Track Listing & Songwriters
- “Zero to Crazy” (Ashley Gorley, Chris DeStefano, Shane McAnally)
- “But I Do” (Josh Osborne, Jimmy Robbins, Jon Nite)
- “Leavin’ a Trail” (Corey Crowder, Luke Dick, Cole Taylor)
- “I Got This” (Rodney Clawson, Josh Osborne, Luke Dick)
- “Out Of My Heart” (Ashley Gorley, Dallas Davidson, Chris DeStefano)
- “A Little More Love” with Lee Brice (Ross Copperman, Natalie Hemby, Shane McAnally, Kristi Neumann)
- “God Made a Woman” (Michael Ray, Joel Shewmake, Jeff Hyde)
- “Whiskey Waitin’ On Ice” (Jerrod Niemann, Lance Miller, Rob Hatch, Brandon Hood)
- “Feelin’” (Jeremy Stover, Chris Janson, Luke Dick)
- “I Ain’t All There” featuring Diamond Rio (Jerrod Niemann, Lance Miller, Richie Brown)
- “Come Back” (Jimmy Yeary, Matt Dragstrem, Craig Wiseman)
- “The Regulars” (CJ Solar, Tina Parol, Jessie Jo Dillon)
- “This Ride” (JT Harding, AJ Babcock, Pete Good)