If you don’t have time to comb through social media all day, here’s what you’ve been missing over the last 24 hours or so in the country music world:
- Brett Eldredge dresses up in NYC.
- Keith Urban remembers Glen Campbell.
- Sturgill Simpson’s keyboardist bleeds for his music.
- Shania Twain gets real about leftover pizza.
- Kellie Pickler talks “past life regressions.”
- Luke Combs covers Ray Charles.
- Chris Young checks out a Girls of Nashville show.
- Kip Moore previews his new album, Slowheart.
- The Cadillac Three share a sneak peek of a new song.
- Lindsay Ell gets out the “Champagne.”
- Tim McGraw likes his donuts.
What a boyhood dream come true this was for me. Playing Wichita Lineman WITH Glen!!!!!!! – KU https://t.co/xxHCL9YW2x
— Keith Urban (@KeithUrban) August 10, 2017
My buddy Bobby goes hard in the paint and plays the organ like a caveman genius. The other night we were opening for Gn'R and while I was busy shitting my pants on stage mid-solo he broke some keys and cut his hand on them during the first song. These photos are the post show aftermath. Also I should add that he was talking to the Hammond company about an artist endorsement until they saw him surfing on his organ during our SNL performance and backed out like a bunch of pussies. It's cool Hammond..we'll just keep fixing this one. Don't ever change @bobmankingaudio
And first thing I would do waking up next to that pizza box, is check to see if there’s one last slice and have it for breakfast. https://t.co/ukbJHpcM5A
— Shania Twain (@ShaniaTwain) August 10, 2017
— CMT (@CMT) August 9, 2017
— Luke Combs (@LukeCombsMusic) August 10, 2017
— ChrisYoungMusic (@ChrisYoungMusic) August 10, 2017