The bidding is underway on Charitybuzz’s first-ever curated music auction, which includes the chance to spend time with country music stars such as Carrie Underwood, Sam Hunt, Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley, Florida Georgia Line, Zac Brown Band and more.
Carrie’s VIP experience, which is valued at $10,000 and currently has a bid of $3,000, will take place at the Grand Ole Opry on March 24 or 25. According to the auction post: “This exclusive experience allows you and a guest to have VIP tickets to Carrie Underwood at the Grand Ole Opry with a backstage meet & greet! In addition to meeting Carrie Underwood and enjoying VIP tickets in the audience, you will also receive a VIP backstage tour of the renowned theater. This is the perfect package for any country fans out there.”
Carrie’s auction supports the MusicCares Foundation. Bidding closes on March 16 at 3 p.m. ET.
Charitybuzz is a for-profit company that raises funds for nonprofits through upscale online charity auctions. Celebrities do not make any money from the auctions, although Charitybuzz retains about 20 percent of the proceeds at the end of the auction to cover their services and website upkeep.
Take a look at some of the other country music-related Charitybuzz auctions that you can currently bid on, and the worthy charities involved.
- Carrie Underwood: MusicCares Foundation
- Cole Swindell: The Raining Season
- Jason Aldean: The Raining Season
- Sam Hunt: Musicians Corner
- Dierks Bentley: Musicians Corner
- Lady Antebellum: TJ Martell Foundation
- Florida Georgia Line: The Raining Season
- Rascal Flatts: The Raining Season
- Jake Owen: The Raining Season
- Dan + Shay: The Raining Season
- Zac Brown Band: Chris Evert Charities
- Merle Haggard Tribute Concert: TJ Martell Foundation