Kenny Chesney has added his name to the list of attendees (he’s not performing) for the 9th annual T.J. Martell Foundation Nashville Honors Gala on Feb. 27 at the Omni Hotel. Kenny will join previously announced attendees George Strait, Charlie Daniels, Brad Paisley, Kelsea Ballerini, Frankie Ballard, Tommy Shaw of Styx and Nashville actress Clare Bowen. Nashville’s Charles Esten will return as the host.
The gala pays tribute to outstanding community leaders and each honoree is celebrated with a musical performance and a heartwarming presentation. The event has raised more than $4 million for leukemia, cancer and AIDS research since its inception in 2009.
This year’s honorees include:
- Janet Miller – Spirit of Nashville Award
- Dr. Joseph Smith – Medical Research Advancement Award
- Rod Essig – Frances Preston Outstanding Music Industry Achievement Award
- Louis Messina – Tony Martell Lifetime Entertainment Achievement Award
- Scott Hamilton – Lifetime Humanitarian Award
Tickets for the fundraising gala are available now. General admission tickets are $1,000, but it’s all for an outstanding cause.