If music is your passion and gambling is your vice, feel free to combine the two when the 59th Grammy Awards roll around on Feb. 12.
Multiple online gaming sites have started posting Grammy odds, and if you like to take risks, put your money on long shots Kelsea Ballerini, Maren Morris or Sturgill Simpson, who are the only three country artists nominated in all-genre categories.
Kelsea and Maren are nominated in the all-genre Best New Artist category, while Sturgill is nominated in the all-genre Album of the Year category.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the all-genre odds as posted by Top Bet.
Album of the Year
- Lemonade by Beyonce: -140 (bet $100 to win $71.42)
- 25 by Adele: +170 (bet $100 to win $170)
- Purpose by Justin Bieber: +500 (bet $100 to win $500)
- Views by Drake: +1,200 (bet $100 to win $1,200)
- A Sailor’s Guide to the Earth by Sturgill Simpson: +1,600 (bet $100 to win $1,600)
As you can see, Sturgill is a considerable underdog to win Album of the Year. Sturgill’s +1,600 metric means that he is a 16:1 underdog, so if you bet $100 on Sturgill and he wins, you take home $1,600. Beyonce’s Lemonade is the favorite to win, while Adele’s 25 is also in reasonable contention.
Best New Artist
- Chance the Rapper: -400 (bet $100 to win $25)
- The Chainsmokers: +350 ($100 to win $350)
- Maren Morris: +600 (bet $100 to win $600)
- Anderson Pak: +1,900 (bet $100 to win $1,900)
- Kelsea Ballerini: +1,900 (bet $100 to win $1,900)
Maren (+600) and Kelsea (+1,900) are sizeable underdogs in the Best New Artist category. A $100 bet on Maren nets a $600 payoff if she wins, while a $100 bet on Kelsea would give you a return on investment of $1,900 if she wins. Chance the Rapper is the overwhelming favorite to win, hence why a bet of $100 only nets a return of $25.
Place your bets if you’re feeling lucky.