Tanya Tucker is recovering in a Nashville hospital after suffering an upper respiratory infection while on her North American Tour. Tanya, who turned 58 on Oct. 10, became ill before a date in South Dakota and was treated by local doctors before heading back to Nashville. As a result, six shows will be postponed (tour dates below).
“I cannot apologize enough to all the fans who bought tickets and were looking forward to seeing us on the road,” said Tanya in a press release. “I just feel terrible, but I’ll get even worse if I don’t take care of myself. I love you all.
NCD wishes Tanya a speedy recovery.
Postponed Tanya Tucker Tour Dates
- Oct. 07 Watertown, S.D. – Dakota Sioux Casino
- Oct. 11 Swift Current, SK Canada – The Living Sky Casino
- Oct. 12 Whitecap, SK Canada – Dakota Dunes Casino
- Oct. 14 Fort Hall, Idaho – Fort Hall Casino
- Oct. 15 Pendleton, Ore. – Wildhorse Resort
- Oct. 16 Airway Heights, Wash. – Northern Quest Casino
photo by Alan Messer/Webster PR